Hotel Management is an upcoming global industry and has a multi-focused approach. As the hospitality sector is booming, there is a constant need for skilled professionals in the field of hotel management. So, different hotel management courses are available.
It is flourishing in big as well as small cities. It prepares students to work at the hotels, resorts, cruise liners, aviation and casinos.
According to Planning Commission data, Hospitality sector is the second largest employer in the country after Information Technology sector, and is capable of offering employment opportunities to a varied range of unskilled workers to professional executives in the country.
You may also like: Diploma program
“Hotel management courses in India after 12th standard have emerged as a promising career choice in the recent past, the stable career, the lucrative salary, and big hoteliers are the attractive features.”
- Applicants must have passed intermediate or its equivalent examination with English as one of the qualifying subjects.
- Applicants, whose intermediate results are awaited, are also eligible to apply for the exam. But such candidates are granted admission on provisional basis.
- Upper age limit of applicants belonging from unreserved and OBC categories is 22 years as on July 1 of the application year.
- Age relaxation is provided to candidates belonging from SC/ST categories. For such candidates, the Upper age limit is 25 years as on July 1 of the application year.
Hotel Management Course Details
HM Diploma Courses After 12th
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma – Food Production
- Advance Diploma in International Culinary Arts
- Diploma – Bakery and Confectionery
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Tourism (DHMCTT)
- Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management (GDHM)
HM Degree Courses After 12th
- BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
- B.SC – Hotel Management
- BBA – Hotel Management
- B.A In Hotel And Event Management
HM Courses AFTER GRADUATION
- MBA in Hotel Management
- P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management
- Master of Hotel Management
- M.Sc. – Food Service Management and Dietetics
- PGD in Hotel Management Catering & Tourism Technology (PGDHMCTT)
Hotel Management career Job Opportunities
Hotel Management is amongst the hottest career option globally at the moment. This sector is an integral part of the proper growth of National as well as the International economy.
- Executive Chefs
- Floor Supervisor
- Front office manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Marketing & Sales Manager
- Restaurant and Food Service Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Assistant manager.
Hotel Management increasing has the hospitality increasing. Many options are welcoming the candidates to join the program.
Though initially the income is low but the future seems to be more brighter than other streams.
What do you think about hotel management program? comment below!
Sharing increases your knowledge